it's omegle time!
- Stranger: Quick! Zombies are chasing us. What do we do?
- You: sex?
- You: erm
- Stranger: you're the third person in a row to suggest that.
- Stranger: I'm not kidding
- Stranger: okay, so we fucked each other. I give you herpes. the zombies are gaining. now what?
- You: we run?
- Stranger: we run, and we start to get tired. we can't run forever.
- Stranger: there are abandoned buildings everwhere
- Stranger: your call on what to do
- Stranger: tick tock
- You: I DON'T KNOWWWWWW D:
- Stranger: You were eaten by a zombie as I hid in an abandoned building.
- Stranger: GAME OVER
- Stranger: sorry.
708. I don't want to go to college and be in school and study more and do more work for the next four years. I want to spend my days listening to music and reading and writing. I want to travel and meet people. I want to do what I love. I don't want to do what everyone wants me to do.
It's really weird to think that someone is dying now. Right now. And someone is being born right now. What will they become? Someone is getting married, and someone is crying over a break-up. Someone is so unhappy they are wishing they are dead, and someone is so happy they could fly. How odd.
I think about this all the time.
“I want to be the kind of girl who leaves an everlasting impression on someone. I don’t want to be the type that you’ll forget in a week. I want to be hard to forget. I want to have the kind of impact on someone where they know they’ll never find anyone who can take my place and I want that because that’s what you are to me.” —(via staree) (via whisperedwordsoncanvas) (via glassheartsandsuperglue) (via batwithbutterflywings)